[games_access] GDC Austin -- Michelle and Richard

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 31 17:40:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Richard and I were asked to give a talk on game accessibility "when audio IS the way you play the game" and that's this next week. As for this past week...I was in hospital wednesday until about now with no email access...but I was so sick i didn't care. damn kidneys. anyway no meetings this next week unless one of the committee chairs would like to run a meeting on the concerns/projects/etc of their committee  -- I'll let them announce that on their own.

When I return we'll give one more stab a figuring out a monthly meeting sched...part 78! :D

Michelle
these are mediocre times and people are
losing hope. it's hard for many people
to believe that there are extraordinary