[games_access] GDC -- who is able to go?

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 5 14:20:27 EST 2007

Hey All,

So I need to know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE who has the funding to go to
GDC (again, the website is www.gdconf.com), which is in San Francisco
from February 18-22, 2008. I can't promise that I can get you a pass
but I need to know who is 100% certain that they can cover the
airline and hotel fares an get there so that I have a more realistic
idea of who for sure can go if and when a pass becomes available. If
you get a comp pass, you will be expected to participate in SIG
activities at the GDC. I can elaborate as needed but I have to get
back to my grading right now.

Please email me as soon as you can offlist at hinn at uiuc.edu

Thanks!
Michelle