[games_access] Catching Up on Gaming

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Dec 30 18:37:54 EST 2007

Hi,

*quote*
Richard left the Game Accessibility Forum and that's kind of drifting now.
*quote end*

Well... more like: Richard AND Sander have left the Accessibility Foundation
(and it's projects including Audio Game Maker, Game Accessibility and
Interactive Audio Environment Doorn) in May of 2007, so well over half a
year already ;)

*quote*
Dark started moderating AudioGames.com.
*quote end*

It's AudioGames.net ;) and it's not only Dark who is able to post news items
to the website, several others as well. But it is only the posting of news
items, moderation of the website is still with me and Sander. We do plan to
update the website with community functionality, so that everyone can
add/edit the database. Just not yet.... PhD time ;)

Greets,

Richard