[games_access] BBC develops accessible educational games

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 28 16:41:36 EST 2007

Hi Jonathan,

No worries -- I know how things go when you don't
get to see the preview of an article before it
goes to press. It's definitely not a big deal in
my book -- it happens. It's just too bad when it
does but the authors are so often dealing with
work count issues that sometimes they can't even
help but shorten things.

Agreed -- what happened to the accessibility
foundation is quite unbelievable -- it just
doesn't seem fair when things like this happen.

Also, if there's a demo or ppt that we can show
at GDC of the jam stuff, even if we can't make it
fully available, to show what you're doing,
please let me know and we can include it in the
accessibility arcade session.

Michelle