[games_access] Family Play

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:27:08 EDT 2007

HI Barry,

Torque FPS: The student who's working on it promised to send a demo to
me today.

Kudos go to nintendo ofcourse. Criticized from the start from
withstanding to compete in pushing as much pixels as possible with
microsoft and sony, now 7 months after launching the wii they have
clearly (re) opened (where did gaming really start: NES+mario) a
market for themselves where microsoft and sony still seem to battle it
out with copycat games & sequals trying to facilitate the ever
demanding high end 20 year old male gamer.

I am kind of curious how EA will deal with porting their games to the
technically underpowered but gameplay overpowered wii? Technically the
wii and xbox360/ps3 are really different.

cheers Eelke