[games_access] Tuesday meeting summary posted

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 10 12:33:00 EDT 2007

>Hi all,
>
>The meeting summary has been posted at:
>
>http://www.igda.org/wiki/GASIG_Meeting_10-July-2007
>
>Check out wiki changes at:
>
>http://www.igda.org/wiki/Game_Accessibility_SIG

To be a wee bit less confusing...projects that would fall under
different committee headings are on this page for now:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/GASIG_Projects

Now to sleep...perchance to dream...up a project that will make us
all rich, rich, rich so we can buy all the big game companies as
"petty change" and make it a law that games are accessible.

Yes, I stayed up all night working on my dissertation and now need to
sleep before work. :D

Michelle (who said a PhD thesis couldn't be written between breaks? ;) )