[games_access] Teaching GA - session (was: intimate controllers)

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Jun 17 05:24:50 EDT 2007

Re: [games_access] intimate controllersHi,

Interesting idea (teaching). I've been doing a 2 hour-lesson or two per year for my game design students on the subject (well, aside from the audio games lesson), but which was really really basic. But: what would such a session constitute of? Get to learn how to teach GA? Or: get to learn what to teach OF GA?

Greets,

Richard