[games_access] IGDA GA SIG Website -- feedback needed

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 21 13:03:13 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I know some of you are more up to date than I am on web accessibility stuff. The IGDA is moving towards a web 2.0 set of tools for their entire site, including our SIG site (which is why updating the site has been on hold, amongst other life crises).

Can someone point me to a VERY easy to follow and understand set of web accessibility requirements (ie, not the stuff that requires reading 900 pages of very nitpicky stuff but more of a "ok THESE are the top things you need to know" guide)? I've been asked by the IGDA for help in making sure our own resources, as well as the rest of the IGDA resources, are accessible as they move to this new system. The IGDA will then pass the web accessibility info to their dev team to implement.

Thanks everyone!
Michelle
these are mediocre times and people are
losing hope. it's hard for many people