[games_access] JAM to be suspended

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 18 19:08:20 EDT 2007

And all the content is closed to those outside the UK so those of us outside the UK can't even look at it now. Jonathan Hassell is on holiday but I'd be interested in hearing his thoughts on this. I can only imagine that he's more than frustrated by this.

Serious Games = Serious Profits potentially...of course this was one of the really great examples of designers trying to really make a go at making things accessible. I'd like to know if the organizations peeved at potential loss of profit from this free service have the same accessibility mindset.

This is a great example of the state of education across the globe. What a shame.

Michelle