[games_access] EA Air Hockey: Designing A One-Button Mobile Game:Part One

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon May 14 13:16:00 EDT 2007

This is excellent.  Do you know where I can find other breakdowns of this
kind of explanation of how they did the one-button controls?  I'm going to
use this article as a discussion for our top-secret task part of the first
milestone which is the task of controls.  We are at that level right now.
If anyone would like to help make our online racing game accessible I will
bring some links to our game design document, to homepage and the wiki page
so you can find out what kind of game it is.  All of your input would be
great.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com

  _____