[games_access] Disability Awareness Week at Ohlone College

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 23 15:36:57 EDT 2007

Hmm...and since E for All is in October...and they give us the
booth...this could be a double opportunity. Any idea of when this
will take place (I mean what week, not month)?

BTW, UIUC has a month long disability awareness event in April (this
next April being the month that UIUC celebrates it's 60th year of
their dorm for students with disabilities). So it's great to see that
more universities are hosting these events.

Yes, please do get me in contact with Victor. Thanks!

Michelle