[games_access] Automated Meeting Reminder?

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue May 29 18:52:25 EDT 2007

The meetings are

Tuesdays: 1pm (NYC)
Thursdays: 9am (NYC)

You've actually only missed one meeting with three of us and I'm
working on the wiki to put the summary up. (I was the lone show for
two of the meetings)

You know what I could really use? Someone(s?) to volunteer to help
take the meeting transcripts (which are out of context and crazy to
read and also contain phone numbers from time to time depending on
what goes on) and put them into summary form.

Michelle