[games_access] GDC Austin. David Perry's speech?

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 9 00:46:17 EDT 2007

Hi --

No, I wasn't able to make it but perhaps Richard did? I had to leave
Austin early because I got even sicker than I was before I left -- I
got a second infection (probably from the hospital stay) and was
pretty much dead with the exception of the hour we presented for on
Wednesday. I think I used all remaining power left in me on the talk
(which went really, really well -- more later!).

Michelle