[games_access] E for All Passes

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 11 22:52:44 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

If you are or know anyone who is a gamer with a disability and lives
in the Los Angeles area (or willing to go to LA) who might want to
attend E for All, please let me know. Also, if anyone has some
contacts or names of disability organizations in the LA area, please
let me know that as well. I have a ton of free passes to give away to
consumers.

For those of you planning to help at the booth, I'll be emailing you
soon about the passes -- we'll be getting exhibitor badges for free.
So don't fill out the registration at the e for all site -- they will
be giving me login/password info for you soon.

If I thought GDC stuff was a lot...you should see this 2 inch folder
of stuff I need to know about the show. I'm faxing stuff to them
daily...eeee....

Michelle