[games_access] New SIG Blog

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sat Sep 15 04:07:02 EDT 2007

New SIG BlogGrand stuff, Michelle. Just a thought - it's my understanding that Times Roman isn't considered one of the most accessible fonts - and chance we could make it Arial or Verdana? I think we also need a top link straight back to the IGDA GASIG site - www.igda.org/accessibility so people can navigate between the two easily. Should bring in a little more traffic.

...and yes - making it blogger makes it super easy for me - thank you!

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk