[games_access] SIG Meetings RESCHEDULED for Friday (Sept 28)

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 28 19:56:27 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting on any messenger services (MSN, Skype,
AIM, etc...) and my cell phone seems to be temporarily toast. Given
how few people could make the earlier meeting today, I'm thinking
that the one in 15 minutes isn't going to be popular (Friday eve --
Sat morn for those in Europe). I could be wrong though! Anyway, if
you are logged on for the meeting, please look for one another and/or
wait for me until, say, 8:10 or 8:15 (NYC Time). If I am still not
online by then and you need to get a hold of me, please email me --
I'll keep this open while I keep trying to connect.

If you are trying to get a hold of me by cell, let me know and I'll
call you back as soon as I can. Eitan I know you are in line! :)

Also -- if you are in on the GDC proposal mess :) -- please email me
with your name, affiliation(s), mailing address, phone, email, etc so
that I can put it in the proposal submission database.

Eelke/Reid/Thomas -- I'll put the comments on the wiki and I'll email
you, Reid, and Thomas when they are up. Thomas and I discussed
earlier that I was going to put my name on the proposals last as
"discussant" so that we make sure we have a name to sub out as needed
for a pass. If you have questions about this, please let me know. I
told Thomas that I would turn in any/all proposals as desired. He was
ok with that plan for the one he's working on with you, Eelke, but I
want to  make sure you are ok with that and that you and Reid are ok
with that plan for the [cc] proposal.

The above paragraph plus talk of the curriculum proposal and
FuturePlay were the main topics that Kevin, Thomas, and I discussed
at the earlier meeting.

Michelle