[games_access] GDC 2009 wiki link and wiki log in

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 2 12:57:42 EDT 2008

There are the four proposals I posted in email to
the list yesterday but we don't have them up on
the wiki. For now use the wiki to add in new
ideas for proposals while we fill in the ones we
already have ready to go.

Thanks -- will either of you be going to GDC?

Sorry my communication has been slow -- I now
have the symptoms of meningitis (the next stage
of lyme) so they are treating me for that...plus
a kidney infection, strep throat, and due to the
strength of the antibiotics...now my body is
fight back and yeast has overgrown in my lungs
and esophigus. Good times...