[games_access] GDC San Francisco 2009, just one thought

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 7 04:58:37 EDT 2008

Also -- we are submitting an "accessibility" intro to help answer the
needs of developers who need a "crash course" in accessibility before
they attend a programming talk. So at this year's GDC we are trying
to meet the needs of people just beginning to learn about
accessibility as well as those who want implementation solutions.

Michelle