[games_access] GDC 2009 DVD: Second Call for Uploads!

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Sat Dec 20 14:03:25 EST 2008

Thomas,

Just uploaded to your site the file 7128-gdc2009.zip.

The Zip file is just to make things easier for us both.
Please unzip it to get our contribution to the DVD.

The files are:

1. An html page
2. Accompanying image file
3. Four Flash files that demo four of our accessible games

The html page describes the accessibility features in the games and
mentions the Top-25 Web Sites for Gamers who are Blind and the ALERT
project we have at our site.

Please let me know if you got this and it is ok for the DVD.

Thanks for the opportunity to show our accessible stuff.

John