[games_access] one switch bejewelled

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:08:24 EST 2008

hi,

My student Tyler made a simple one switch bejewelled with two
different interaction mechanisms (scan & select / rotate & extend),
http://www.eelke.com/files/GEM.exe which you can download here. If
you'd like to help us with some research on which mechanism is better
please play the game using both mechanisms for a bit and mail us back
the file: statisticOutput.txt (please mail to oneswitch at eelke.com).

Disclaimer: this is not a fully fledged game since we are only
interested in finding out which mechanism works best.

Thanks Eelke

Eelke Folmer                           Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171
University of Nevada              Reno, Nevada 89557
Game interaction design        www.helpyouplay.com