[games_access] Game control question...

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Jan 18 04:17:09 EST 2008

Re. JoyToKey - I agree - it's not ideal for a lot of gamers such as yourself
who could be completely independent if only the interfaces were right. I'd
love it if someone could take JoyToKey and build upon it's menu
accessibility. It has some great features of it's own like auto-fire - but
if it could be integrated with easier configuration menus and the likes of
4Noah and even speed control software - that would be very sweet indeed. If
it wasn't so reliant upon English - this would be a boon too.

I've not tried this with anything other that the standard on-screen keyboard
(which won't work properly for me) - but if you run JoyToKey or MAME in a
window - might you be able to use a decent on-screen keyboard to enter the
keys you need? You may need to assign one of your buttons to a SHIFT-type
function....

Just a thought...

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk