[games_access] Game control question...

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Jan 18 11:57:32 EST 2008

You could possibly use Joy to Key I believe it's a software that whatever
input for a game you have it programs it to that button just by pushing it.
But it's really confusing.  The thing is with the quad controller
quadriplegics don't have the ability to write on the controller which button
correlates with life and it's really hard to memorize it for every game.

The quad controller from my experience that is I have used it a lot, is
excellent but not great.  Still way too many buttons that you need to be
able to interact with in games these days that I think is ridiculous.

Robert