[games_access] GDC call for presentations, due Aug. 11th

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Mon Jul 7 20:18:20 EDT 2008

For GDC 2009 presentations to be accepted they are splitting it up
into three review periods. The first review period started July 7th
and ends Aug. 11th. Check out the details here:

http://www.gdconf.com/conference/callforpapers/index09.htm

I had a lot of success with the poster session last year, so I might
do that. I also want to do a game design presentation, outside of the
SIG.

Someone should pair up with PopCap and do one about their stats they
just released.

See if there are any hardware folks like Emotive we can partner with again.

-Reid