[games_access] console chatting, domain www.gameaccessibility.com

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Jul 28 13:35:40 EDT 2008

You can use a keyboard to play games on consoles if you are using either an
appropriate adapter, e.g.:

http://www.xcm.cc/XFPS__3.0_Sniper_Plus.htm - XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus (Xbox
360) - readily available
http://www.xcm.cc/  - XFPS Rateup Adapter (PS3) - readily available
http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/558/558944p1.html - Smart Joy Frag (PS2 or
Xbox) - very rare

Alternatively - you could use an iPac based controller (such as my C-SID)
and control games with a keyboard that way.

http://www.ultimarc.com/ipac1.html
http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/4/DIY/c-sid.htm

How any of these work with chatting by text I don't know though.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk