[games_access] My gaming blog? + Michelle's status

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 21 02:25:21 EDT 2008

Not at all -- it would probably help for future posts if you added a
sentence to mention what the topic is for your latest blog posts for
people quickly scanning through the list. The list, as I see it, has
become a great resource/portal to all things about game accessibility
rather than solely SIG work. The only thing I think anyone would have
an issue with was something like constant "check out our weekly sales
at blahblah.com!" style messages. I mean a sale mention here and
there if an accessibility company was having a sale on switch boxes
would probably be appreciated but not constant mega ads. :)

Sorry, everyone -- I've been away for the last few days in hospital
and I just got out a few hours ago if you can believe that (I've been
there since the weekend). So I'm off to bed (amazing how badly you
sleep in hospital -- I feel exhausted! I guess it's all the beeps and
cords and such hanging off of you that help keep you from really
relaxing enough to fall into a restorative sleep. Anyway, so if you
have emailed me in the last week and are wondering why I haven't
answered...that's why! I'll be catching up over the next few days.

Michelle