[games_access] Fwd: [women_dev] Brain controlled game interfaces

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat May 31 18:08:34 EDT 2008

Thought that this thread on the Women in Games SIG was interesting --
I sent them the links to the reports on AbleGamers. And, yeah, I was
a bit cheeky and said that we've been waiting for years for the game
industry to finally catch up to us because we've had them with us the
last few GDCs!! ;)

Michelle