[games_access] Michelle's Whereabouts

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 11 20:12:48 EST 2008

Hi all,

Just to quickly update everyone -- I've been in the hospital for a
little while (just got out) with VERY limited access to the outside
and internet worlds! I'm doing ok and things are looking brighter.
I'll write more soon but I just wanted to let you all know so that
I'm catching up on things and that I'll give those of you who have
been trying to reach me by phone a call when I'm a little more awake
and aware tomorrow!!

Thank you so much, everyone, for your concern and messages!!

Michelle