[games_access] AbleGamers Needs Some Help...Rockband Special Edition Raffle

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Sun Nov 16 17:19:04 EST 2008

Hello all,

  I know that everyone is busy, and I know that the economy is tight for
everyone. AbleGamers is looking to raise some money so that we can go to GDC
next year. As many of you know, it is not cheap!

*The great people over at Harmonix has sent AbleGamers two "ROCK BAND -
SPECIAL EDITION", one for Playstation 2, and one for XBOX 360 for us to use
in our fund raising efforts for GDC.*

We are selling raffle tickets for each at the price of $10... We are only
selling 50 tickets to EACH one, so there is a 1 in 50 chance to win (or more
if you buy more). And we will have the winner selected and sent out as close
to Christmas as we can (We are shooting for Dec 15th).

http://ablegamers.com/static-content/363-rock-band-raffel.html

*I also ask that you please pass this on to others that you think may want
to help out*. We could really use the cash this year...

Please email me off list if you have any questions... ioo at ablegamers.com

Thanks
Mark Barlet
AbleGamers.com