[games_access] Macintosh Games

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Sun Nov 30 18:29:51 EST 2008

Yes, I have been busy, vewy vewy busy.

We just released to Macintosh OS X all 29 of our games. Here's some info I
lifted from our Marketing folks:

GameBook : Our Macintosh games include 22 GameBook games, including:

* Six Inspector Cyndi in Newport detective mysteries
  Solve cases in Newport, RI in the 1890s

* Eleven Tyler puzzle games
  Memory and spatial skill games

* Five Woople word games
  Including the addictive Word Away.

Many of these GameBook games are accessible to blind, or deaf, or
motion-impaired gamers. All games are family friendly and appropriate for
ages 7 – adult.

People with disabilities can also play our games with friends and family
who are non-impaired.

PizzaGames: Our Macintosh games also include 7 educational PizzaGames for
children, including:

* Here Comes the Duck!
  Learn your animals.
  Possibly the only game playable by blind 2-year olds.

* The Letters Game, The Spelling Game, The Dictionary Game.
  Learn your ABCs.

* The Numbers Game, Numbers Plus, Numbers Minus.
  Learn your numbers, addition, and subtraction.

All of these PizzaGames are playable by children who are blind, or deaf,
or motion impaired,  as well as those who are non-impaired. They are
appropriate for ages 2 – 7.

These GameBook games and PizzaGames cost $5 - $10 each, or less in our
GameBook or BabyBear or MamaBear PizzaGame packs and are available via
electronic download or on CD from www.7128.com.

Accessible mainstream games. It can be done. It has been done. It will be
done.

With your help.

John Bannick
CTO