[games_access] Gamers Petition for Colorblind Patch in MW2 (Michelle mentions QA)

Steven Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Thu Dec 17 19:12:02 EST 2009

AbleGamers also ran this story from one of our writers.
http://www.ablegamers.com/game-news/infinity-ward-marginalize-another-group-
of-gamers.html - in fact, one of our members has been posting the link to
the petition for over a week. And although many of us have signed the
petition, as you can see from the comments and in the forums, most disabled
gamers feel that petitions are not the best use of time.  Developers are
very used to these petitions and are often completely ignored because of the
misuse this type of media has endured. Take for example, one of the
petitions we ran a story on was where 3000 people who were protesting Diablo
three adding rainbows... we spoke to the creators of Diablo three Blizzard
entertainment and they point-blank said that they were aware of this one and
that they ignore petitions.

Having said that, modern warfare 2 is definitely ignoring multiple
accessibility factors and we will definitely be speaking to them.

Steve Spohn

Associate Editor

www.AbleGamers.com