[games_access] Interview with Famed Accessibility Guru Michelle Hinn on AbleGamers.com

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Tue Jan 27 21:47:30 EST 2009

Mark and Michelle,

What a great article!

Your notion about a cognitive or psychological game is provocative. We've
been focusing on the blind; just started work with the deaf and
motion-impaired, and have the cognitively-impaired in the queue for later,
probably next year. I've been seeing droppings on CI in my recent
wanderings helping Marketing with their Top 25 2009 lists.

In any event, you guys have a great combination of someone who knows a lot
about a lot and someone who has a great delivery system.

Keep up the good work.

jhb