[games_access] Visually impaired using iPhones?

Greg Rahn g at soundmindz.com
Tue Jul 28 03:10:43 EDT 2009

Thanks for the references guys. Looks like OS  3.0 has  some great
accessibility features built in, and Lioncourt is an especially good
resource. Nice list of games using voice over.
I also found the case Mark mentioned -, http://www.etre.com/blog/2008/12/invisual_iphone_case/
    but it seems that it won't be needed in 3.0.

Greg

ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
SOUNDMINDZ
Music & Sound Design
www.GregRahn.net
Greg Rahn