[games_access] Forza 3 - One Button Mode

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:14:27 EST 2009

A couple of really useful reviews here of Forza 3:

Javier Mariena gives it nearly 7 out of 10 over at AbleGamers http://www.ablegamers.com/xbox-accessibility-reviews/Forza-Motorsport-3.html (nice job, Javier).
Deaf Gamers give it a B (pretty good!) for accessibility relating to hearing: http://www.deafgamers.com/09reviews_c/fm3_x360.html

So pretty good then, but could do better.

Barrie