[games_access] IGDA GA-SIG website

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 14 15:53:11 EST 2009

This is something that I and others are working on -- there have been
some delays due to technical issues. But our email list will remain
as is to avoid confusion, which is different from where we had been
told a year ago under old management.

We are a SIG that will have OPEN access to all (the very minimum
people who wish to add to to the SIG pages is to simply sign up for
"free" membership access so that they can log in but everything will
be viewable to all) and that is being worked on to guarantee that. As
for the wiki, we are working on getting that back onto our new site.

Thank you, all, for your patience -- this has been a project that has
been in the works for many years and was a MAJOR technology switch.
So all of these things are being worked on!

Michelle