[games_access] Game Accessibility Links - Test

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 15 01:34:25 EDT 2009

The article at Game Informer is actually a reprint from a 2008
article -- I was wondering when I saw the text that Ubisoft had made
the commitment to subtitles...I remembered that they had announced
that the year before. So much has changed since that article -- I
wish that they had posted that it was a reprint, as it was presented
as a new story and caused a bit of confusion.

Anyway, glad you are able to post again...I never could figure out
what that was about!!!! But I know through the IGDA grapevine that
there have been problems with the SIG lists, which will shortly be
disbanded when the new technology comes up (hard launch still set for
the 19th) and is stable. So one problem solved...only to become
obsolete shortly. ;)

Michelle