[games_access] New IGDA Website

Joshua Caulfield Joshua at igda.org
Mon Oct 19 14:44:18 EDT 2009

Dear Games Access Folks,

We are actually getting there.  Just an FYI, if you're noticing any slowness.  It seems the great traffic we're experiencing is causing some interesting interactions between our database and the drupal parts of the site.  We're looking through a number of techniques to try and clean these up as well as a second prong back up plan to move the database to a second server to allow for faster processing of the profiles and such.

Sorry if this is inconvenient right now, but we're on it, and I hope to have it resolved as quickly as we can.  Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Joshua