[games_access] Looking for basic information for 3D Audio in Games

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Sep 4 07:31:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to send a developer short and basic information about 3D Audio.
But I do not know a good document or link.

I am looking for something like the "Sound alternative Article".
That is a good start to explain someone what [CC] is.

I know there are lots of documents at http://audiogames.net/
But I do not know one with basic and short information.

Some 3D camera games have only easy and basic control.
Maybe these games could be added with 3D Audio?

Best regards,
Sandra