[games_access] Games Accessibility Day

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Thu Apr 22 15:17:26 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Games for Health is plugging along.  We've got a good program up.

The 3rd Annual Games Accessibility Day component is also looking strong.  We're trying to broaden it a bit this year looking more at both health and education as well as accessibility for all items.

Check out http://www.gamesaccessibilityday.org for more.  Happy to answer questions too.

Also we published a quick PDF version as well at: http://bit.ly/9exdvk

Please spread the word if you can.

One of the things we're doing this year is using the day to develop some new thoughts on how to proceed with improving the landscape for games accessibility with some attendee led working group sessions.

We've found some nice projects to invite including some work from as far away as the Philippines.

We will also be doing our best to let people sign up for the list on-site too to add to the conversation here.

Best,

Ben Sawyer