[games_access] Interesting Android App

Eleanor Robinson eleanor at 7128.com
Sun Dec 19 15:21:16 EST 2010

On 12/18/2010 12:33 PM, Sandra Uhling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so does this mean the color of the game stay the same
> (without care for accessibility) but there is a tool that
> "corrects" the color for gamer with colorblindness?
>
> Best regards,
> Sandra
Sandra,
As far as I could tell from the writeup, if someone has that app on
their 4g phone, it will make colors that are otherwise not
distinguishable to a color blind gamer able to be separated into two
different colors.  But I must admit I haven't done any more research on it.

If so, maybe a developer could use the technique to make their
applications more visible, and that would be great!!
At the least maybe a color blind person could play an otherwise not
accessible game.

For any developers out there who are interested, we have a chart of RGB
values that are distinguishable by many color blind people listed on our
website under Resources - Tools at www.7128.com

Eleanor Robinson
7-128.com