[games_access] Last chance to win 20 accessible games...

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 8 04:53:09 EST 2010

Fun idea Barrie!!! Here's a thought -- for those who enter and win who do not need/use a title or so, why not give it as a gift to another friend with a disability who might love to have it!

Just trying to encourage that gift giving spirit John reminded us of around the holidays! We often forget to give things other times of the year!

Michelle