[games_access] AbleGamers Update PAX CNN Woot

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Mon Jul 26 03:19:36 EDT 2010

Hi all,

First, our PAX PRIME Panel "MMO's Empowering the Disabled, Enriching Lives"
has been approved!  Make sure to check that out.

Next week the AbleGamers Foundation will be presenting our latest Game
Accessibility Arcade at the INDATA <http://indataconference.eventbrite.com/>
Project at Easter Seals Crossroads in Indianapolis Indiana, July 29, 2010.
If you live around the Indianapolis area, you can come see us at the
Indianapolis Convention Center from 9:30am to 2:30pm.

Admission is free.  Come join us as we showoff the latest and greatest
accessible technology available on the market today!

The following week, Aug 5-8, The AbleGamers Foundation's Mark Barlet and
Stephanie Walker will be at Sony Online Entertainments Fan Faire in Las
Vegas Nevada. SOE gave AbleGamers two Platinum passes to the event, which
lets us see everything, including things that would get us beaten by golden
robots if we even think about writing on.

When we get back from Fan Faire, we have the AbleGamers Foundation Rock Band
Party August 13th in Charles Town WV. If you live in the Washington DC area,
come out and have a great time.  For more information, please visit our
AbleGamers <http://www.ablegamers.com/events/events.html>  Events or our
Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ablegamers.

In Mid-August AbleGamers' Mark Barlet and Steve Spohn will be on CNN's Edge
of Discovery during the CNN Morning Show.  You'll have four opportunities to
see our own dynamic duo, more information as it becomes available.

Just passing along what we're up to, if you have any questions/comments
please hit me up off-list!

Thanks for your time,

Steve Spohn

Associate Editor

The AbleGamers Foundation

www.ablegamers.com

www.ablegamers.org

Find me on Skype!  Username: Steve_Spohn