[games_access] Game Accessibility Info Package - Categories

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Jul 30 05:25:09 EDT 2010

Hi,

Brannon wrote:
> If you want to point out "High Profile" scenarios,
> that makes sense... but I'd do it in a separate section.

Good idea. Thanks.

Barrie wrote:
> Perhaps we could knock up a shared Google Doc for this?

Good idea.
Maybe http://etherpad.com/ can be used? The pirate gaming guys are using it.
And they do like it very much.

Maybe it is very important to describe first, what purpose a document has?
And what are the visions for it?

I changed from category of disabilities to barriers.
I think this fits better the point of view of developers and designers.
Of course this will not fit the point of view of the business people.

At the moment I do focus on point of view of developers and designers.

Best regards,
Sandra