[games_access] Information about gaming and physically impairments - for journalist

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Jun 30 07:57:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am looking for basic information about gaming and physically impairments.
We will have a "Game Accessibility" Article in a German Game Magazine.
Release: GamesCom Time :-)

Target Group: Gamer, Game Developers, ...

Do we have some kind of Press Release/Information about the GDC-Europe?
I wrote him that the SIG will be at the GDC-Europe and that our special
topic
is controller. It would be nice to inform the developers and designers that
they will find out there.

Regards,
Sandra