[games_access] Can any of you speak Japanese?

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 06:18:28 EDT 2010

Morning all (well depending on your time-zone)...

Doing a little work on Audio Games / playing sight-impaired for a five minute podcast. From this I've been enjoying playing Taito's approved "Space Invaders for Blind" from 2003. I have these links:

http://www.audiogames.net/db.php?action=view&id=spaceinvadersfortheblind

http://homepage2.nifty.com/JHS/spi.html

Any one even able to view the Japanese page properly? Google Translate does nothing of use on my machine.

Would love to find out if there's a way to get the official version somehow.

Barrie