[games_access] Game Accessibility SIG Election Results

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Nov 1 17:54:54 EDT 2010

Congratulations everybody!

I was wondering if we could create a facebook page for our sig?

I'm ready to help out whenever I can and I really hope I can make it out to
the San Francisco 2011 conference.

I need help raising the money to get there but if anyone can help me that
would be great.

If you haven't gotten a copy of my autobiography I hope you will soon.  It
sheds light on the need for game accessibility and my involvement with David
Perry and our group.

It took me four years to write this book.  You can get it on Amazon.com.

LIFE!  It Must Be a Comedy

An Autobiography by Robert Florio

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com/LIFE