[games_access] AbleGamers gift guide 2010

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Tue Nov 30 15:24:13 EST 2010

Hi all,

It's that time of year again; walking in a Winter Wonderland, putting up
Christmas trees, and buying gifts.  This year we tried to simplify the
giftgiving process by announcing the annual AbleGamers shopping guide for
gamers with disabilities.  All of the items have been tested by AG staff and
chosen to be the best of the best this year.  Check it out at
http://www.ablegamers.com/game-news/ablegamers-2010-holiday-shopping-guide.h
tml and let us know what you think.

We are always happy to hear suggestions to do it better next time!

As an aside: Tara - could you please post this on the igda sites

Steve Spohn

Associate Editor

The AbleGamers Foundation

www.ablegamers.com

www.ablegamers.org

Find me on Skype!  Username: Steve_Spohn