[games_access] accessible games

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Oct 13 04:55:12 EDT 2010

Hi,

Lots of great accessible* games :-)
http://lifetool.at/show_content.php?hid=19

They have games for:
* mouse or alternative input
* keyboard
* touch monitor
* scanning (1 or 2 buttons)
* Intellikeys (I do not know what this is)
* Head and eye tracking
* joystick

* the games are not for blind people, but it can be very interesting if they
could be. When I got it right, they have already audio interfaces and they
support keyboard and scanning. Of course the gameplay should be usable for
audio interface only.

Very interesting: they have special games to learn to use a button, have
right timing and to use scanning, keyboard, ...

I am wondering if these games can be also very interesting for some silver
gamers.

Best regards,
Sandra