[games_access] Game Accessibility SIG Elections have started -Please Read :)

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Oct 19 12:47:55 EDT 2010

Very impressive candidates.

I wanted to run but I guess I'll wait for next year.

I don't think it's appropriate telling you who I think should win on this
thread but I want to.

Good luck.

Robert Florio

If you didn't get a chance to check out my autobiography that talks all
about my involvement my disability and game accessibility challenges check
it out.  It's much much more.

www.RobertFlorio.com/LIFE

  _____