[games_access] Update of the White Paper - UN Convention

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Sep 9 10:35:31 EDT 2010

Hi Sandra and everyone else,

I just uploaded the Word doc file of the existing white paper to Google docs, so everyone who wants to contribute can edit directly

It is a private file so I need to share it with your Google ID; please e-mail me offlist with your Google login ID (the email address you login to Google with)

e-mail me at thomas [AT] pininteractive.com

Best wishes,
Thomas

-- Do(), there is no try{}