[games_access] automatic placement of the cursor (wintermute engine)

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Aug 26 03:30:12 EDT 2011

Hello,

the wintermute engine has a nice feature I did not recognize the first time.
It is possible to "tab" through interactive elements in the game world.

First I thought this is only for the highlight of the object.
Additionally the gamer can decide if the cursor is automatically placed
about the object. That is nice.

@Janine, maybe it could be nice to try out "Die Kunst des Mordens -
Geheimakte FBI".
Dennis has the game. He can give it to you.

The engine has some nice features for gamer with low vision.
Most of the games do not contain this features and it makes only sense
when the game designer cares about this.

Best regards,
Sandra